We had not stayed at this hotel before, but wanted a relaxing holiday in peaceful surroundings. The stay was above all expectations (24.3.12-31.3.12). The service overall was excellent, and it was my impression that the staff really made all visitors feel that they were special. The deluxe bedroom was lovely and sufficiently spacious not to appear cramped, very comfortable beds, and a choice of pillows for individual needs. Everything was spotlessly clean.
We visited the Oriental spa every day, and also participated in the tai chi sessions, all included at no extra cost. Just one problem, the floor in the spa area is very slippery, and caused my partner to fall on the tiled floor. A staff member was present at the time and signs were subsequently put up later warning about slippery floors! The slippers provided actually make it even more slippery, some non slip flooring would be appropriate in this area.
As we were staying half board, we tried all three restaurants during the week. We preferred the Spanish restaurant, the food was very good and the staff always friendly and very efficient.
I would be very happy to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz