This was my third stay at Botanico, and I just wonder what has happened during one year...
I had an Ambassador suite with ocean view. The suite has a large balcong,marvellous views over the city ---and plastic white chairs! Very "cool".
The staff was friendly, especially the students (?) in the lobby bar and escorting to a table for breakfast.The breakfast was all the same,I´d prefere more fresh fruits. The waiters were in a great hurry and somewhat tense. So I ordered breakfast to my room: the service was excellent and punctual. To communicate with the reception was not easy: I asked if they had slippers to buy for a souvenier, a man looked ashtonished as if he did not know what I was asking. I showed my sandals and then he realised---there was not the right size. Check-out was a surprise but I realised it at home. I had given my credit card when reserved the room and at the arrival,so I expected they charge credit. In Europe we live the time of SEPA, so the receptionist girl just choosed debit without asking me how I want to pay. -Have to mention Botanico was not the only place in PDL where was the sametype of charging during this visit.So be careful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz