Fulfilled our high expectations! We thought this superb value for money.
Where to start - the ever friendly and helpful staff? the superb breakfast buffet? the room with ample balcony overlooking the Spa with sea view in the distance? the very civilized pool area with its beautiful surrounding garden of which we were given a guided tour? The Spa which included many facilities inclusive of our package? the setting on the hill above the port but with only a short walk into town with a mini-bus available as an alternative?
As we had good luck with the weather our week passed like a dream.
Very minor caveats are that the local cafes are not up to much and it is worth walking into town for better food and more atmosphere. Taxis back are plentiful and cheap.
With so many English guests it's a pity they don't provide a kettle in the room.
We stayed b& b and were not enticed either by the menus or reports to eat in house except on the first evening when we arrived late and dined and relaxed in the Thai restaurant - the surroundings and service of which set the high standard for our stay.
The few negative comments on this site we regard as carping and pernickety - they should be ignored
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz