We stayed at this hotel December last year and decided to visit again June 2014,we were not disappointed.In fact it was better than last time mainly because it was not so busy,June /July out of
The staff at this hotel cannot do enough for you from Gustavo Escobar,Director,Patricio Feier
,Director Sales and Marketing,Susana Alba Public Relations,Toni Vera Reception/Conserja,the
Breakfast Room Manager my apologies name escapes me,the Spa Staff,concierge,pool staff and Housekeeping,my apologies to any staff not mentioned,5star+ to all of you.Another point I should mention which I find amazing some of the staff remembered us from previous visit,incredible when you consider the footfall, it does make you feel that bit special.
We had the same room Ambassador Junior Suite with Sea View,very spacious and recommended.the standard of housekeeping was excellent,twice sometimes three visits/day.Generally speaking this hotel is spotless,from the fantastic gardens swept everyday, again the staff friendly,we went from breakfast everyday to the gardens for an hour and the staff would always say good morning etc,especially a lady,great laugh.The spa area again spotless,I had treatment for a bad back,very good.
Breakfast is superb if you cannot find what you want you must be from another planet,because if it's not out on view they will endeavour to get it for you,inside or by the pool the service is excellent,the pigeons can be a nuisance but you get that everywhere.Staff second to none as far as I am concerned.
Finally I consider this Hotel to be excellent value for money,you pays your money and take your chance but you are not taking a chance here,thank you Hotel Botanico for a wonderful time,we hope to see you again.HELLO TONI have a nice day,what a fabulous lady.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz