Just returned from a trip to Tenerife.
Our flights were delayed and we had a problem finding this hotel in our hire car. (Its at the top of the resort just near the botanical gardens a long way from most of the hotels). Make sure you take good instructions on location as sat nav did not get it right. Must add the hotel put up a new sign on the main road while we were there.
The night staff were very helpful and checked us in with a smile and even parked the car.
The room was clean and comfortable (missing tea and coffe making) and the bathroom was large and always emaculate, including bathrobes and slippers to use while you are there. Room service turned down the beds and emptied the bins in the evening.
We were on bed and breakfast and could not fault the spread available for breakfast. Eating in the hotel was pricey but there are plenty of places to eat near the hotel.
The hotel has two outdoor pools and we usually used the main pool where a lovely man puts up the umbrella and spreads your towels on the comfortable pool bed. It evens has two covered swinging beds.
We had a late flight and we were able to get a late check out.
The hotel is not a cheap option but I think if you are looking for somewhere above the norm Botanico is a good choice. All in all a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and spa, located in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife, is one of the most prestigious 5 star luxury hotels in the Canary Islands. Being the only official 5 star hotel “Gran Lujo”, we offer an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. In 1998 Hotel Botanico was the first hotel in the Canaries that became a member of the luxury hotel group "The Leading Hotels of The World". Classical in style, there is a timeless grace throughout our hotel, which we carefully maintain through ongoing investment programmes. We offer a variety of luxury accommodation combined with high-class restaurants and leisure facilities, including the award-winning Oriental Spa Garden for total relaxation. Enjoy from your room or suite the extraordinary views of the Atlantic or the Orotava Valley and Mount Teide. Experience the warm culture in this authentic part of Tenerife, combined with one of the most privileged climates in the world. Immerse yourself in the incredible nature, play a round of golf or just relax on the spectacular volcanic beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Botanico And The Oriental Spa Garden
- Botanico Hotel
- Hotel Botanico Tenerife
- Hotel Botanico & The Oriental Spa Garden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz