“not friendly”

Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“not friendly”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Just saying. Wont go back. Man on door didnt seem interested in admitting us. Didnt seem like casino more like back room of 'penny arcade'. Sould have stayed where it was.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank tinbug

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The best”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Best Casino ever. Great for a lovely night out. will keep one entertained right in the early hours of the morning. Take loads of cash cause you will need it : )

Visited December 2012
2 Thank AmandaH358
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“What a disgrace- a miserable, miserable experience.”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The town was pretty busy tonight. It was my 3rd consecutive nights visit - I don't mind losing-and that's not what this review is about.
The casino was empty - yet again. The guy on reception saw me waiting and , despite me holding up my registration card, proceeded to register 4 Spanish people at some considerable length. They stuck their heads in the door and left immediately. Oh well - having to wait for 10 minutes isn't the end of the world - even if you have already got a Pre-registered pass.
The surliest, rudest, most ungracious croupiers and staff in the world work here.
I couldn't understand why every time some very nice elderly German ladies gave him a tip, the croupier took his tip and waved it in my face before putting it in his little slot - when he said 'you see what they gave me' I began to understand. He wasn't happy to wait for my tip when I finished winning/losing, he expected a tip EVERY bet and wanted me to know it. I wouldn't mind but every single member of staff is so rude - they think they are doing you a favour by letting you in the door. Listen- I MIGHT TIP WHEN I'VE FINISHED -NEVER BEFORE.
I complained to the manager on my exit but I doubt it will make the slightest bit of difference.
No wonder the place is empty.

9 Thank Mstone7
Monifieth, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Throw your money away !!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The Casino moved from Taoro Parque to the Lago a few years ago and I understand is doing very well. I have not visited it there, but had been in the old building a few times. Mugs game to me - but if you like a night out, all dressed up to the nines, then go for it - you are on holiday after all. By the way, I don't think Evening Dresss is compulsory but no shorts and t-shirts.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Muriel C
Alexandria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Friday Night”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The casino was quiet - too quiet, no atmosphere even though it was friday night. My wife was playing roulette and was asked to move table so they could cash up. Not good, she played on for a few spins after that and we then left, possibly the reason it's so quiet is that the minimum stakes are too high on both the roulette and the blackjack tables, also the drinks were overly expensive

Visited May 2012