“exited place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Casino Taoro
Reviewed 17 June 2014

to be honest if u wanna spend some time and try your luck in Puerto de la Cruz so it is the best palce to do it.

1  Thank bora61

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Just saying. Wont go back. Man on door didnt seem interested in admitting us. Didnt seem like casino more like back room of 'penny arcade'. Sould have stayed where it was.

1  Thank tinbug
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Best Casino ever. Great for a lovely night out. will keep one entertained right in the early hours of the morning. Take loads of cash cause you will need it : )

2  Thank AmandaH358
Reviewed 21 March 2013

The town was pretty busy tonight. It was my 3rd consecutive nights visit - I don't mind losing-and that's not what this review is about.
The casino was empty - yet again. The guy on reception saw me waiting and , despite me holding up my registration card, proceeded to register 4 Spanish people at some considerable length. They stuck their heads in the door and left immediately. Oh well - having to wait for 10 minutes isn't the end of the world - even if you have already got a Pre-registered pass.
The surliest, rudest, most ungracious croupiers and staff in the world work here.
I couldn't understand why every time some very nice elderly German ladies gave him a tip, the croupier took his tip and waved it in my face before putting it in his little slot - when he said 'you see what they gave me' I began to understand. He wasn't happy to wait for my tip when I finished winning/losing, he expected a tip EVERY bet and wanted me to know it. I wouldn't mind but every single member of staff is so rude - they think they are doing you a favour by letting you in the door. Listen- I MIGHT TIP WHEN I'VE FINISHED -NEVER BEFORE.
I complained to the manager on my exit but I doubt it will make the slightest bit of difference.
No wonder the place is empty.

9  Thank Mstone7
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The Casino moved from Taoro Parque to the Lago a few years ago and I understand is doing very well. I have not visited it there, but had been in the old building a few times. Mugs game to me - but if you like a night out, all dressed up to the nines, then go for it - you are on holiday after all. By the way, I don't think Evening Dresss is compulsory but no shorts and t-shirts.

1  Thank Muriel C