We booked a 2 week All Inclusive at this hotel in October. Overall we were happy for the price we paid.
We arrived late it was approx. 9.50p.m. and the Receptionist was brilliant she told us the Restaurant would be closing at 10pm and we should go straight there and finish checking in afterwards she even rang through to the staff to let them know we were on our way. Such a nice gesture and much appreciated as after our travel we were hungry.
Our room was on the 7th floor just in the corner from the lifts which was quiet. The room was ok, basic and a little dark. It had a small balcony which was at the corner so partly overlooked the main road but noise was not a problem, it was October so obviously was a quieter time.
There is one swimming pool which does not get the sun in the late afternoon but you can sunbathe upstairs on the first floor. There is a very nice outside seating area with lots of rocking chairs, etc. Inside there is a massive seating area with loads of settees and armchairs in different sections with TVs if you are interested. There is also an area where you can use the internet, read or just relax. The bar area is small but again there are tables and chairs outside and inside.
With All Inclusive there are coffee machines in the bar area which you can help yourself to and in between meal times there are sandwiches, cakes and fruit available. Water is also available. My main criticism would be the food quality in the main restaurant which we found to be of poor quality and poor selection and never very warm.
We found the entertainment good, with live music, dancing and various acts and the seating very comfortable.
Downstairs there is a small gym which we used but we found the shower room locked which surprised us. We were not sure if there was a Sauna etc as the doors were locked.
The hotel is close to the beach, Loro Parque, the bus station and the shops are all a short walk.
We were very surprised to see the staff having a change of uniform while we were there which in our opinion as was the opinion of others not an improvement.
We noticed the seating in some areas and the stairs to the restaurant could do with updating.
We found the hotel to be very clean and the staff very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Live Adults Only Tenerife offers an enviable location at Puerto de la Cruz, it is located only yards away from the spectacular volcanic beaches at "Playa Jardin" and 5 minutes walk from the town centre. It has a top-notch service and completely renovated rooms with fantastic views to the sea or over Mount Teide and the Orotava Valley. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Adults Only Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Tenerife Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Florida Tenerife Hotel
- Hotel Florida Tenerife
- Florida Hotel Tenerife
- Be Live Adults Only Tenerife Puerto De La Cruz