We stayed in March 2010, weather was great - probably an average of 25-26 degrees centrigrade. Located in a good location, probably a 10 minute location to the town centre, and about 20-25 steady walk to the lake area, which had a promenade with a few restaurants etc and a mcdonalds.
Room was small but was big enough, with plasma screen on the wall with 3 English channels, bbc news etc. View from room was very nice, over looking mounte teide and the sea. Cleaned everyday, however have to pay extra for safety deposit and mini bar if you want one. Shower was powerful.
Pool was ok, although a bit cold! Childrens pool had just reopened but was just a small circular pool type.
Food and Drink - Food was nice, good selection for breakfast - ranging from full cooked to continental and fruit etc. Lunch ranged from good selection of a different fresh cooked meat e.g. turkey, pork, steak, burgers and also salad etc if you want that. Dinner was good also with fresh cooked meats each evening from steak, pork, chicken, fish etc.
Drinks were good selection, could have on all inclusive wine (local) spirits (local) and beer (cruzcampo at pool, and amstel at dinner, amstel inside bar. Could also have bottle of wine and bottles of water etc with dinner. Bar closes at 00:00.
All in all a good hotel for the money. About a 1 hour transfer from south airport on a mini bus which was booked through tour operator. If you want a young lively resort then not really for you, if you want to go out nightclubbing then go las americas but great for a quite chilled out break. A golden oldie resort but we are in our 20s and enjoyed it, so depends what you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Live Adults Only Tenerife offers an enviable location at Puerto de la Cruz, it is located only yards away from the spectacular volcanic beaches at "Playa Jardin" and 5 minutes walk from the town centre. It has a top-notch service and completely renovated rooms with fantastic views to the sea or over Mount Teide and the Orotava Valley. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, World Independent Hotel Promotion, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Adults Only Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Tenerife Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Florida Tenerife Hotel
- Hotel Florida Tenerife
- Florida Hotel Tenerife
- Be Live Adults Only Tenerife Puerto De La Cruz