having been to this hotel before it is located in good area but sits up small hills ,as for the food it has got VERY VERY poor ,we just have just returned after 1 week and only had one hot meal in that time this is the worst food we have had in any hotel we have stayed in and we usually go 2 holidays a year and we are usually easily pleased and not fussy with the food, but on this occasion fussy would have been an understatement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Onthebeach, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz