Stayed for 2 nights on bed and breakfast rate, only paid £55 for a double, so was quite cheap, but that was the best part, I worked in the hotel as a rep a few years ago, back then, the food, rooms and staff were first class, now it's showing a distinct lack of investment, my room once had air-con, but it had been taken out, so there was just grill, we could hear other guest showering and snoring!
The breakfast was well below average, stale bread rolls, dirty table cloths, the scrambled eggs looked orange
for what we paid, the hotel was just about satisfactory, it is not a 4 star at all,
stayed March 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a central area just 500 meters from the Plaza del Charco, the Hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying a pleasant stay in Tenerife-Puerto de la Cruz. Around the hotel you can find a variety of shops, restaurants and just 50 meters away there is a guagas (bus) and taxi station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Trianflor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dania Magec Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Dania Magec
- Hotel Trianflor Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz