My husband and I travelled to this hotel for one week from 9th December with another couple. Although we have been to the resort a few times this was the first at this hotel and we were not disappointed. We travelled with Thomsons half board and had upgraded to a balcony room. Before we went I emailed the hotel to request a high floor sea view and they responded immediately to say they would try to accommodate us. We were on floor 5 room 504 with a lovely view over the lido and the sea. The room was clean and the over bath shower was powerful with instant hot water. having said that these rooms could certainly do with an update particularly the bathrooms. Although there is lots going on on the avenue below the music stops at 11 and everything is quiet. No road noise as it is pedestrianized. The public areas in the hotel are lovely especially the terrace by the pools. The dining room is light and modern and the food is good with a great selection. our friends were celebrating their Ruby Wedding anniversary and they had informed the hotel before travelling. On one evening they put on a special meal for us served to our table with champagne. It was lovely. Thankyou to the restaurant staff for such a treat. between 5 and 6 the bar has Happy Hour serving 2 drinks for the price of one. It was lovely walking out of the hotel and strolling along the avenue into the town centre where the Christmas lights were lovely then back to the Cafe de Paris for coffee and listening to the trumpeter and watching the world go by. This is a lovely time of the year to go. We had temperatures of 20 to 28 celsius. Not too hot for walking but warm enough for shorts and light tops. We bought a bono card and used it to travel on public buses to various places. This was a lovely holiday and we would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in northern Tenerife along the coastal town of Puerto de la Cruz, the H10Tenerife Playa stands in a prime location on the pedestrian promenade in front of the famous Lago Martiánez, just 50 metres from the sea. The hotel’s complete facilities include swimming pools, a varied array of dining options and meeting rooms for any type of event. In addition, the hotel now offers Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , H10 Hotels, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your H10 Tenerife Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Tenerife Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Tenerife Playa
- H10 Tenerife Playa Puerto De La Cruz