Stayed at H10 Tenerife Playa from 7th until 21st December. From the moment we arrived we were made most welcome in this this superbly run Hotel. We had booked balcony rooms and had 310 and 312 which overlooked the Martianez Lido and partly the sea. probably the 2 floors above would have full sea view we had palm trees partly obscuring the view. Nonetheless we were more than happy with what we had. Rooms are very comfortable with great beds and pillows and kept immaculate by the maids. A never ending supply of toiletries in the bathroom together with plenty of towels. Lovely pool area dotted with palms and plentiful sunbeds although the second week folk were going out REALLY early and reserving where they wanted to sit. This was not allowed the first week but the rule was not enforced the second. So it was a case of of if you cant beat them...! I have been travelling abroad for 42 years as I worked in the travel industry all of that time and can honestly say that the food overall had to be the best encountered. How anyone could find fault with it is beyond me. It wasnt just the huge choice but the real quality of the food on offer that was amazing. Chefs here certainly know how to cook. Service throughout the Hotel was excellent however top marks has to go to everyone in the dining room. The 2 Head Waiters had everything running perfectly and the staff were so hard working and so pleasant. I thought there was a good age mix in the Hotel....and if there is a lot more older folk there then so what? Everyone is entitled to a holiday! Location wise it has to be the best in town with the beautiful promenade and crashing waves right outside the front door. Spectacular! The bus station is 25 mins walk away or 4 euros in a taxi and we bought what is called BONO BUS tickets which lets you travel around at a much cheaper rate. We even did the island one dayf15 euros each! Take the bus from Puerto to Los Gigantes...fabulous scenery on this route and can easily match the famed Big Sur Highway of California. You can then go on to Costa Adeje from Gigantes and from there a direct bus operates to Puerto de la Cruz or you can come back via Santa Cruz if you want to linger longer in each resort. Excellent value. To summarise The Hotel is superb in every aspect and already thinking of another 2 week holiday next December or sooner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in northern Tenerife along the coastal town of Puerto de la Cruz, the H10Tenerife Playa stands in a prime location on the pedestrian promenade in front of the famous Lago Martiánez, just 50 metres from the sea. The hotel’s complete facilities include swimming pools, a varied array of dining options and meeting rooms for any type of event. In addition, the hotel now offers Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Tenerife Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Tenerife Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Tenerife Playa
- H10 Tenerife Playa Puerto De La Cruz