We have recently returned from a holiday with my son and his family. We were pleasantly surprised by the high standard of the hotel, except perhaps for our room.This did need some tlc and is the only reason that the hotel did not get 5 stars from us.
The food was served in the 1st floor restaurant overlooking the ocean. What a view.The meals were excellent with something to suit every taste at the extensive buffet and the food was replaced frequently. Cleanliness was also maintained to a very high standard.
There were 2 pools, both of which were clean and well looked after, and the palm-fringed gardens were very peaceful.
The staff were helpful and attentive and when our air-con packed up it was fixed the same day.
It was a pleasant stay and we have already decided to return soon, something that does not happen too often with us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in northern Tenerife along the coastal town of Puerto de la Cruz, the H10Tenerife Playa stands in a prime location on the pedestrian promenade in front of the famous Lago Martiánez, just 50 metres from the sea. The hotel’s complete facilities include swimming pools, a varied array of dining options and meeting rooms for any type of event. In addition, the hotel now offers Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Tenerife Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Tenerife Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Tenerife Playa
- H10 Tenerife Playa Puerto De La Cruz