The hotel is generally good. It's a few yards from the sea front - our room had a balcony looking out to the sea. Good room, cleaned satisfactorily each day with clean towels always provided. The food is good with a reasonable choice every day.
I would stay there again BUT the loud music from a bar next door below the room begins every evening and can get louder and louder, the worst being the Elvis impersonator twice a week. The plus is that the racket never went beyond 10.30pm but the Las Vegas should sort this out as reading Tripadvisor I am not the first unhappy guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz