Just returned from our 7th visit to this holiday - and happy to say we had as good a time as the first time we stayed. We had a mountain view with a balcony - so got sun on the balcony from morning to sunset. The extra patio doors have certainly helped with noise reduction - we did not hear a sound. the room had recently been redecorated and we could see others being done. The restaurant staff were brilliant as always - I think some other hotels could do with sending staff here for some training. The tables are always cleared and the staff were always cheerful and pleasant. We recognised some form previous visits which is a good thing. Yes the hotel could do perhaps with changing the soft furnishings but this does not detract from an excellent value for money holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz