Although the outside of the hotel looks dated and tired, it is delightful! Everything was very clean, the staff brilliant, the food variety excellent, the location unbeatable, the views picture perfect and the swimming pool very relaxing. I would not advice this hotel for the young, single and hard charging crowd (then again, I would not suggest Puerto de la Cruz for that type either) but it is great for everyone else. As for comment on the restaurant staff, I found them to be very friendly and helpful even when dealing with my 4 year old (we do speak Spanish, so that might influence things)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz