After reading reviews we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Service very good and staff most efficient and helpful, especially in the restaurant. Rooms very clean, comfortable and tidy but showing their age.
Food was varied and plenty of it, the Spanish saga team were like locusts, and the buffet hot and regularly topped up. The pool area was very clean but the pool was a tad chilly, the lifeguard/ pool attendant most helpful. Couldn't comment on the evening entertainment as we were out every evening as there was so much to enjoy in the evenings around the area, oh the noisy discos were closed an up for sale!
Would return here again, hopefully not before to long
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz