Hotel in the main square of Puerto De La Cruz rooms and bed comfortable. Hotel requires TLC in many areas, food was the worst I ever came across and we have been all over Europe many times,entertainment some nights OK
drinks can be expensive if you like your liquid go all inclusive,if like us we went out most nights for food and drinks and we where full board.
I would not use this hotel again we have been many times to the Casablanca apartments and intend to return next to these apartments they are just fabulous
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz