A nice hotel in a good position.The staff were very nice ,other than the men in the dining room who were quite unfriendly.The food was ok and they put on theme nights which gave a bit of variety.However this is not a 4star hotel by any stretch of the imagination.
Our big problem was Noise. We faced the sea and the sea is very loud opposite.Also the adjoining hotel played loud music to midnight.Our glass doors were single glazed and poorly fitting so did little to stop the noise.On the sunnyopposite side there was loud disco music to 3/4 in the morning.
Worst of all ,all our money was stolen from a locked case in our room.We suspect an inside job but the management say probably from outside.They would,wouldn,t they
They say the police are aware of professional thieves targetting hotels,so be warned and keep your cash on your person at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Las Vegas could not be better situated: directly at the sea, in front of the Martinez Lakes and with views of Teide mountain. Furthermore, it is located in the very centre of the city of Puerto de la Cruz. The hotel was recently renovated in 2004 and has 261 rooms on its 13 floors. The hotel has a heated swimming pool, children's swimming pool, miniature golf, table tennis, pool, petanque, sauna, beauty salon, coffee bar and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Catalonia Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Las Vegas Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Catalonia Las Vegas Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz