Stayed for 2 weeks Sept/Oct 2013. Nice clean hotel. We asked for a quiet room not over the bar and on a high floor. They were very good and gave us exactly what we asked for. We had a partial sea view and a great view of Mount Tiede which was a bonus. The only problem was the cockerels in the ravine next to us. They started crowing really loudly anytime from 4am. This isn't the hotels fault there is nothing they can do about it but on hindsight we would ask for a room facing inward toward the pool. The bar doesn't stay open in to the early hours so it wouldn't keep you awake. Also be aware that there is no air-con. The hotel were very helpful though. We asked if there was a fan we could rent for the fortnight, but they provided a really good powerful one for free and it was in the room within half an hour. We couldn't fault the hotel itself. We had a hire car for the whole time we were there and it was a bonus that the hotel has parking-you have to pay for it but it was worth it as it's impossible to find a space otherwise. We didn't hang around the bar much as we prefer to go in to the resort when we stay anywhere but we did drink there twice. The prices were really reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz