Firstly, this was our third fortnight stay over the last five years, which speaks volumes. The location is excellent, although you need to be fairly fit as it is half way up a very steep hill, but only 4 euros for a taxi from Puerto. You can walk up to La Paz for supermarkets, shops and bars or walk down into Puerto.
The apartments are spotlessly clean with regular maid service. We had a large one bedroom apartment this stay with large balcony overlooking the pool and large lounge/diner. Just one warning, we own a Gold Crown at the Sheraton Vistana in Florida, so do not expect the same quality here, although a Gold Crown.
All the staff are excellent, the bar restaurant is very good and very reasonable. You can also now get fresh rolls and croissants in the morning to takeaway. They have various entertainment so suit all tastes, the magician was brilliant. The pool and sun loungers are great and you can follow the sun round all day.
All in all I would highly recommend staying here and we will return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz