Just back from a 2 week holiday here with jet 2.
We stayed on the 3rd floor above the reception in a 2 Bedroom apartment. The apartment was a very good size; the kitchen was well equiped too.
The entire complex is well maintained. Hard to pick any faults. It is a very good 3 star self catering complex.
The bar is fair. Around 2 euros a pint, burgers are 3 euro - no fine dining, but great for a lunch snack with the kids.
There is an indoor children's play area - reasonably equipped. There is also children's entertainment throughout the day, but I can't comment on it, as my kids preferred to hang around the pool.
In the evening, most nights there is some entertainment; mostly live music, but occasionally some traditional dance, magic act...
The pool and sun lounger area is well looked after; major plus is the zero tolerance on reserving sunbeds with towels..... and there were plenty of Germans on holiday here too (lol, no offence intended).
The one aspect of this holiday I need to lament about was the HILL. The complex is set on a very steep hill. Quite tiring with a young family, but don't let that put you off.
Also, the nearby beach was a bit of a let down - black ash, and not just the volcanic ash variety, but alot of fag ends. We just avoided it.
If you wonder into the old local village area (follow the bunting), you will find some nice restaurants - many have trip advisor reviews on the doorways!
Give it a go. We thought it was a good holiday for the money spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz