The apartments are clean, spacious and well appointed but I suspect some are quieter than others. I would avoid first floor units and anything facing the pool/games area since that is where people gather all day and in the evenings for the live music and entertainment. The welcome bottle of wine was a sweet touch and the staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had plenty of choices and it was a nice alternative to the typical buffet. Some things to consider: there is no air conditioning, beds are twin size but pushed together to make a double and the pillows need to be replaced. Additionally, parking is an extra 4 EUR plus a 10 EUR key deposit and they also require 15 EUR deposit for each pool towel. The wifi access is not that great and it can only log one device at a time, which was a pain. Other than that, the apartments are a good base to explore Puerto de la Cruz, walking distance to the beach and main attractions. There is also a shopping center with a supermarket conveniently located just steps away. Yes, they are on a hill but such is the geography of the island. Easily accesible by either ramp or stairs, not that bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz