Just returned from our second visit to these apartments. On the first occasion we were given a 2 bedroom apartment for just the two of us which overlooked a busy road at the back of the complex. On this occasion we were allocated to a ground floor studio facing into the complex. At first we were a little disappointed as we didn't get any sun and there wasn't a lot of privacy when sat on the patio.
However in the long run we were quite happy with the room as it was very convenient for the pool which we hadn't used very much on out first visit as it seemed very small. We actually really enjoyed sunbathing in the pool area and never had a problem getting sun beds even though we didn't go to the pool until ~12pm as we preferred to go for a walk in the morning.
We used the hotel cafe bar on a couple of occasions and found the service very good and the food good value for money. Our favourite reastaurant in the resort was Casa Pablo which had some fantastic Canarian dishes - The rabbit stew was to die for!
Overall we had a great relaxing break and hope to rteturn to escape the winter blues in January next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We consider our apartments to be comfortable and modern, ideal for an enjoyable stay. Situated in a residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, with wonderful views of Teide and the Orotava Valley, just 800m walk from the centre and the seawater pools Lagos Martianez. Nearby you can find supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Our studios with sleeping area and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchenettes and private bathroom with bath and shower and are equipped with a hairdryer. The kitchen area includes a full cooker with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, juicer, toaster and microwave. The apartments also boast satellite TV, direct dial telephone, a safe and personal Wi-Fi. Cleaning is carried out 5 times per week, with the change of bed linen twice a week and towels every other day. Baby cots and highchair are available on request free of charge. Our cafe bar offers continental breakfast with thermal carafes service and a wide and varied menu of combined dishes. We also have 24h reception service, gym with special prices for our clients, games room, pool table, table tennis, Internet access, coin laundry and an outdoor swimming pool with access for disabled guests and a separate pool for children. Entertainment program is provided throughout the year and an additional program for children during the summer. On request and with extra charge we also organize shuttle service from/to the southern airport (Reina Sofia). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Casablanca Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Casablanca Tenerife
- Casablanca Apartments Tenerife
- Apartamentos Casablanca Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz