After reading reviews here we were a bit concerned about what we had let ourselves in for. However, Pez Azul turned out to be a good choice. First, the negatives: cooking utensils are very limited - take your own kettle and small sharp knife for preparing fruit and vegetables. No microwave. (You do get a fridge and small hob.) There was no air con, which was not a problem in February. The TV is available only if you pay, which we did not, as it wasn't clear what English-language channels we would get. (Sky - which? BBC - which?) The pool area is small and gradually loses sunshine through the day. The positives: the room was spacious and clean. It was serviced every day except Saturdays. The beds were comfortable, though no double beds are available, apparently. We had very limited contact with the staff, but our complaint about noisy neighbours was dealt with promptly and effectively. The apartments are handy for the Old Town (about 12 minutes' walk) and for the Botanic Gardens. There is off-street parking round the back of, and beside, the building. Use of the internet computers is charged at the heavy price of €0.50 for 5 minutes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz