Pez Azul has a partner block called Chinyero across the road and over the ravine/river below. It's directly opposite the petrol station. Whilst it's not 5* luxury, it's great for what it is and the cost was just £80 for one 2-bed single room apartment for a week over the Christmas period. The corner apartment on floor 3 (rooms 300+) has a huge balcony and is well worth asking for as you get sunshine in winter from 9.30am until about 5pm. Great! The cleaning staff are friendly and are the same staff as at Pez Azul and I am surprised by the reviews there. Traffic noise is high as it's the main road into Puerto Cruz from the TF5 but can be tolerated. I'd imagine the summer is especially busy! Very good value for money and I have yet to understand why people criticise cheap accommodation. Get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz