Me and my friend stayed at this hotel last October and we couldn't have asked for more, especially for the price we paid. Clean and comfortable rooms and rooms were cleaned regularly. We were given a free late checkout and staff were very helpful. Little supermarket to the right of the hotel, where you can get fresh bread, milk etc. Free wifi was also a bonus! The only thing I would not recommend is the breakfast and the restaurant next to the super market is a good alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz