All I wanted was a cheap week away we chose Pez Azul Hotel first impressions were very good outside is beautiful we checked in and the receptionist spoke perfect English as did the other 3 we saw all week they were all very helpful, we got our room we got 3rd floor pool view which was fantastic room was clean the beds were very comfortable didn't miss my bed at home at all I was a little over critical as I'm a hotel housekeeping supervisor and noticed the floor hadn't been cleaned but I spoke to the maid the following day and that got sorted we stayed half board the food was very good yes the waiters English was very broken but again Any help we needed the receptionist was always on hand the pool area was very cleaned maintained daily life guard there to Make sure little ones were safe she interacted all the time with guests as guests were mainly German Spanish there were English guest there no fighting over sun loungers which was a first ! Very relaxing holiday is what we wanted and got, beautiful area to stay got to be fit though there's 139 steps down into the town we nick named them stair fest it was fun in the end to get to the top without stopping but we conquered it. If you want Quiet relaxing holiday this is the place to stay all staff were amazing couldn't fault any of the service the only feedback I would give is shame there was no lights outside the pool would have been lovely to sit outside at night and was a little shocked from a safety point of view as it was really dark also you put coffee machine in our room but no kettle we used says pan to boil water but would have been nice for both I will stay again that's for sure anyone who goes here must visit the botanical gardens which is a 10 min walk from hotel at 3 euros and then we visited loro Parque a zoo which was 34 euros for day it was amazing to see all the shows you can by a twin ticket for a water park too cheaper but I didn't want to go but people with children it's a must ! All in all I had a wicked time ty for your great service we will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz