My son and I stayed here for 10 nights. Was worried after some old reviews on here but we thought it was lovely. The room was clean, the maid came every day bar Saturday. You definitely get what you pay for so don't expect the Ritz. The room was a good size, 2 comfy single beds. Small table & chairs and nice balcony with a view of the pool. We never found this to be noisy. The only downside was that there was no kettle, just a saucepan. Limited kitchen utensils but we ate out mainly so this was not a problem. The hotel was very noisy at night, lots of people coming back from a night out. the pool was fairly big but was quite deep for nervous swimmers. Could also get busy during the afternoon. We had breakfast every day and the choice was varied but could get monotonous for a 2 week holiday. The food was hot. We had dinner once and it wasn't good,not worth paying the extra for. The main town is about 15 mins walk away, down alot of stairs. We found it better to get a taxi back after a long day, cost 3 Euros. There's a great variety of restaurants, all excellent value. All in all we had a good time at the Pez Azul and in Puerto de la Cruz,would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz