We had not booked this hotel but it's sister hotel 'la carabella' which is just around the corner. On arrival we were told the only room left was a basement room which we were shown, it felt dark and a little damp, they kindly offered us a 3rd floor room at the Pez Azul which we accepted (it was 3am and we were very tired from traveling by this time). They arranged for a cab to this hotel and the reception were there to great us.
The hotel was clean but basic, the room overlooked the view rather than the pool (which personally I think was better), there is wifi at the pool and reception but we were lucky enough to get a signal from the balcony!
Staff were polite, the. Hotel was relatively quiet, sound proofing wasn't brilliant but could have been a lot worse!
We didn't eat at the hotel as didn't look too interesting and there were places close by which were reasonable enough.
Bottom line, it was a 3star hotel, not built in 2014 but the whole area is quite dated. It was reasonably priced and staff all pleasant and helpful, the room had beds, kitchen area, dinning area and balcony...
**one thing.....after first night we noticed one of the mattresses (it was a twin room for me and my son) had a large stain which I can only assume was blood. It was reported to reception and within a couple of hours a brand new mattress and pillow was put in place. I don't think I could have asked for anything else aside from perhaps the daily cleaners/maids should have perhaps picked this up when making the bed originally? I was happy with the response and outcome and actually see this as a positive comment rather than a negative
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz