Sol Costa Atlantis(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$133
US$129
  • Beachfront
Hotel Best Semiramis(Puerto de la Cruz)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$120
  • Pool
H10 Tenerife Playa(Puerto de la Cruz)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$115
  • Pool
Hotel Sun Holidays(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$51
Hotels.com
4Dreams Hotel(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Pool
Hotel Catalonia Las Vegas(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$96
US$94
  • Pool
Hotel Marte(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$42
US$40
  • Pool
Be Live Adults Only Tenerife(Puerto de la Cruz)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$122
US$117
  • Restaurant
Hotel Monopol(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
  • Restaurant
US$240
US$220
All reviewscoffee makerapartment overlooked the poolfresh bedding and towelsbasic apartmentring hobpool areacheap holidaycleaned every daybreakfast includedmercadona supermarketbasement roomnice poolbottom floorthese apartmentsfrom tenerife south airportcooking utensilsbit worn
Reviewed 3 July 2017

So I booked this holiday to Tenerife July last year and I was looking forward to a cheap holiday. The hotel was to be expected, cheap standard room, clean and tidy but very basic. Considering I'd booked a self catering holiday, the facilities to use to cook with were very basic. No tin openers for example. Also we got put in a room that over looked a fire extinguisher so it wasn't the best view. Considering it wasn't a last minute booking it felt like we'd been stuck in the worst room.

Not just that but there was also workman drilling and banging for the whole 2 weeks we were there and very loud neighbours in the rooms next door to us so not much sleep had. However as I wasn't doing much for the 2 weeks, I didn't mind the lack of sleep because I knew I could sleep during the day if I wanted too. I feel we should have been warned about the workman. We spent a lot of time in our room and it was very off putting.

For the money we paid, we got what was expected but I think next time I'd pay that bit extra and stay in a better hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chelley_bean_123
Reviewed 27 June 2017

To say I was disgusted in this hotel would be an understatement. The hotel was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. On the 3rd of being here our hotel roo, was broken into and €400 were taken from our room. Naturally I went to speak to the receptionist and all he did was shrug and said go to the police I'm not interested and kept smirking. So I went to the police and they came to investigate and the receptionist told the police that the maids said we left our balcony door open which we did not. Amongst this traumatic experience the food was inadequate. The staff were unapproachable and unenthusiastic. I have never been so let down by a hotel especially after reading such good reviews. Another bad point of this hotel was it was up a hill 20 minutes from the beach and the town. Not good for my bad knees at all so this alone is a reason not to return.

Room Tip: Don't book here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Georgia B
Reviewed 21 June 2017

My niece and I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks in a self catering apartment. We paid around £400.00 each for the accommodation flights and transfers, so I wasn't expecting too much. The hotel staff are very friendly, the small studio apartment was cleaned daily and the towels changed every two days. The pool area was nice sun beds and parasols were always available there was a pool bar but it wasn't open which was a shame but no big deal. Our apartment was on the ground floor so not a problem getting drinks etc.
The studio apartment was split by a false wall/screen so the beds were in their own area next to the bathroom which had a decent shower with pressure. There was a small dining area and kitchen with microwave, fridge and a two ring hob unit plus a small balcony area with table and chairs. We intended to do our own catering and even though the utensil equipment was sparse we managed to improvise very well. There was no kettle so we used a saucepan to boil water for tea and coffee, but there was a filtered coffee machine so we used it's pot as a tea pot. It was absolutely fine. There are plenty of supermarkets within walking distance about 10 -15 minutes for able bodied persons. We intended this holiday to be relaxing and non active which is exactly what we had. The hotel facilities were adequate for us. There was a bar and restaurant available but we didn't use it. The only thing I would say is that there was some building work going on in a room couple of doors away from ours so it did get noisy with the machinery mainly in the afternoons but, however when is there a good time for a hotel to carry out maintenance. The hotel was old fashioned and could do with updating but this really didn't matter it was clean and comfortable and cheap. You will need to take or buy beach towels for the pool as they are not provided. There is free WIFI in the rooms as well as in the communal areas around the hotel. There is a TV in the room but, with an english news channel only, there are safes in the room for a charge, but we didn't use it. We took a laptop and used the WIFI to watch Netflix for entertainment. All in all I would recommend this place if you don't want to spend loads of money cheap and cheerful, clean and low cost, walking distance to all the bars and amenities.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms would be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Munchies74
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband visited this property accompanied by his mum was there 1 week . Basic accommodation but good value for money. It was clean a bit dated but it had essential facilities with an excellent cafe attached to the apartments with top quality staff they go above and beyond for you ! Would visit again :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank NickyoX
Qmanagerservice, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Apartments Pez Azul, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for submitting your opinions, your comments are very important to us. We are glad that your experience has been to your liking.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Lived here with my girlfriend for one week, got attracted by the location (beautiful north of Tenerife) and price, it was only 22EUR per night for 3* hotel. We were accomodated on the street side of the hotel, the other side was pool backyard. Staff was very friendly, we were always warmly greeted by personal. In reception, you can buy bananas, earrings, professional DSLRs and much more of the goodies. The hotel had a nice deep outdoor pool with plenty of unocupied sunbeds even during sunny mid day. Was nice to have a free wifi in a room, speed was enough even for a smooth streaming of hockey championship video on youtube. As we hired car during our staying, it was nice to have free parking, although it had only 5 spots, the whole street along hotel was mostly available with plenty of free parking spots. The room we stayed in had kitchen, with all the necessary equipment to cook a meal. So we were well surprised till the first night. Beds were on the edge of tolerably hard and you could feel springs with your back. Ouch. Pillows were very thin and long, felt like sleeping on a pancake (i guess that is the closest feeling). And then came the noises from the street. Cars, motorcycles passing by, it felt like sleeping in a bus stop. At 1:00 AM garbage collector loudly arrives in the best time to clean containers and compress garbage under your balcony. After 2:00 you could hear less cars passing by and then it's finally tolerably quiet. Yes! Zzzz... Until at 3:30 a random rooster out of nowhere thinks that's enough to "sleep", humans, and starts to KIKARIGUU (or whatever they are saying), then another rooster says YOLO and joins. Then third. Until its 4:00 and they decide collectively that hey, maybe its too early (maybe they are imported from eastern Europe and still live in a different time zone). Some sleep time. At 5:30 everything goes back to normal, first ray of light appears and the rooster chorus continues till 7:30. Finally! Time to sleep. BANG slashes the doors in corridor one after another and huge amount of cars on the street arrive... allright, time to go out to explore beautifull Tenerife. This happened every single night during our stay, so by time we got used to this sleeping pattern. Looking at the bright side (and brightly illuminated screen during the nights), i had plenty of free night time reading ebooks that i didnt have before. To end this review, see the gorgeous view from the balcony, picture in attachment! I'm out for some rooster soup

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Juris Č

Thank you for submitting your opinions, your comments are very important to us. We are glad that your experience has been a pleasure to part of the incident of the roosters that we can do little.

Yours sincerely,