A suitable place to stay 7 days for two notanymoreteenagers..., we went to the beachbulevard and back by walk ,in the beginning of our holiday it was hard to climb ;-) back to hotel..weather was ok and room was good for make your own breakfast (huevos, baguettes, tuna,tomatoes, juice and so on..Traffic noise did not disturb because we were so tired of walking and seeing all shops and restaurants.MyTravel flight from Helsinki and back was very good too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio apartments Resort with 135 fully equipped studio with bathroom, kitchenette, balcony. Outdoor pool and children's pool heated in winter. Buffet Restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner. 24 Hour reception. Car rental. Free Wifi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotel.de so you can book your Apartments Pez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Pez Azul Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Apartments Pez Azul Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz