100 euro in taxi from south airport
5 Euro taxi from town centre up a step hill...not a problem to walk but steepness makes it not an enjoyable walk.
Courtesy bus hourly but not saturday afternoon or sunday.
Well kept quiet pool with bar.
Pool not heated but jacuzzi in pool is.
Gym is practically non existent-a few scraps of negligble equipment. ...for real gym heat to bahia playa oppoiste playa jardin.
Tennis court available with rackets to hire
did not use indoor spa.
Excellent omlettes/crepe every morning.
Half board dinner nice enough-crepe and dessert very good.
Polite and helpful.
Room will not be cleaned unless you hang the sign on door.
BATHROOM more like 2 3 star.
VIEW not good unless you pay for pool view.
Nice sun deck terrace to sit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- diverhotel Tenerife Spa & Garden is located in a quiet and luxurious residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, very close to the Botanical Gardens and 2 miles from the artificial lake and swimming pools at the Martiánez complex. It is surrounded by a spectacular tropical garden of 3.7 acres and it offers stunning views of the Teide, the Orotava Valley and the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your diverhotel Tenerife Spa & Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacanaria Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Playacanaria
- Diverhotel Tenerife Spa & Garden Puerto De La Cruz