I booked this hotel last minute through quickrooms.com and was really worried how it would be.
I travelled with my wife and my 2 kids aged 6 and 9. Check In was extremely smooth and were transferred to our originally booked room, which was quite a worrying start to our holiday as it was really small for 4 ppl.
we went down and requested an upgrade to the Suite which are all located on the ground floor, easily accesible to the swimming pool. I managed to do this at a very reasonable price. The suit was really amazing, if it werent for that room i would have probably walked out straight away.
The suite was very spacious and included a in room jacuzzi which the kids loved.
Swimming pool- Excellent , Basic. quite small with a single slide and fortunately it was heated. Kids loved it, so cant complain at all about the pool. infact it was very pleasant.
The only downside about the hotel experience was the quality and variety of food for vegetarians. We really struggled!!! They did try there nest to accommodate us but unfortunately there werent many options for us, so we went out for dinner every evening even though we were on an AI.
Fortunately the weather was really good. It was quite a quiet area, not much happening around but as soon as u drive down town theres lots to do.
The kids club didnt exist!!! Even if it did, they didnt seem to be very popular as they couldnt be seen.
All in all we were quite happy there mainly because of the good quality of the room and also as the swimming pools was clean and warm for the kids to go.
Cant comment on the spa because we didnt use it however did enquire about prices etc and they seemed reasonable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa is located in a quiet and luxurious residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, very close to the Botanical Gardens and 2 miles from the artificial lake and swimming pools at the Martiánez complex. It is surrounded by a spectacular tropical garden of 3.7 acres and it offers stunning views of the Teide, the Orotava Valley and the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Onthebeach, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacanaria Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Playacanaria
- Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz