Just back from a week at this hotel. The food was adequate but often cold. Staff in restaurant very nice but reception staff unfriendly and not very helpful. As a family of four we were put into a room with very little space, and not as advertised. The Spanish people staying there not too friendly either. Pool area nice. Entertainment rubbish- kids stuff started far too late and finished at ridiculous times. Would need big changes to entice me back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa is located in a quiet and luxurious residential area of Puerto de la Cruz, very close to the Botanical Gardens and 2 miles from the artificial lake and swimming pools at the Martiánez complex. It is surrounded by a spectacular tropical garden of 3.7 acres and it offers stunning views of the Teide, the Orotava Valley and the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacanaria Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotel Playacanaria
- Blue Sea Costa Jardin & Spa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz