We were staying at the hotel for 2 weeks and it was the most boring time of my life.It was just old people living there.The whole town was just filled with old people.The breakfast at the hotel was the worst,it had nothing.My advise is to buy some bread at the store and eat in your room.If you have kids,dont stay at this hotel,thats nothing to do for them.Its rains a lot in this town.Next time we wil go to the south side of Teneriffe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz