I stayed in Masaru mid-november for a week.
The hotel is a bit outdated and e.g. tv-sets are size 12" and bad quality.
I was given a room on the first floor just above cafeteria and dancehall.
Unfortunately there is music 6/7 days a week so my bedtime was always after 00:30---
As I paid quite a bit for the week so a bit disappointed...The breakfast is very standard but
acceptable.I had halfboard and ate 4/7 dinners at the hotel restaurant.My experience was that
you should go to have your dinner early,when I came in one hour before closing the selection was already poorer quality..still if you dont want to invest in "gourmet quality" , this dinner suits you.
I also experienced that the staff has quite poor english understanding and you have to repeat many times the things you want to say.Good is free WIFI which worked ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz