“Lovely apt with everything you could need...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 607 Daniela

Roof top pool, amazing 360 degree views
Galley kitchen, front door Gas stove
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Galley kitchen, front door
Gas stove
kitchen sink area
Sitting room
sitting room looking toward balcony
bedroom
bathroom
shower
comode
view from balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
cleathill...
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Convenient apartment in need of modernisation.”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

A very conveniently located small apartment with balcony. Within easy reach of the town centre, supermarkets and Loro Parque. There is a good clean swimming pool on the roof shared with the other apartments. The apartment had a disconcerting smell of gas which we were told had been checked and found to be safe but it was necessary to keep the windows open. Several lights did not work with the main kitchen light being one of them making it too dark to cook in the evenings. The kitchen was quite well equipped. The bathroom was in need of modernisation. The communication with owner was good with helpful directions given.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jan 2018
Thank you for your comments. I agree with you and think they are a fair assessment of the apartment, with the possible exception of a smell of gas . I must concede there seems to be something to it as a different guest first brought it to my attention and then was when I had the inspectors in. They have been there twice and have certified it safe. I have not smelled any gas myself but perhaps my nose is not as sensitive as it was when I was younger. Plus, I thrive on fresh air and most always have windows or doors open for breezy ventilation. And the Gas Inspectors keep telling me it is not a problem. When I am next there I will see about replacing the gas cooker and the gas water heater with electric (too bad, I love cooking with gas:)
I did not know about the missing light bulbs. I expect my cleaner to take care of these details and I will speak to her. It would certainly bother me to try to cook without adequate lighting. I do wish you had let me know at the time. I am sure it could have been quickly easily remedied. I appreciate your fair and positive comments. Thank you for that. It is very helpful to me and to future guests.
shadz
northeast
“Lovely apt with everything you could need +sunshine”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Located in a very good situation to all attractions and amenities,everything you could need in apt,balcony gets sun from sunrise till 1ish late sun outside front door from 4ish till sunset, where we would often sit with a bottle of wine and tapas,then nip upstairs for a dip in the pool to cool down,brilliant pool never busy and fantastic views.

20 May 2017
Your kind and illustrative comments are most appreciated and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. You are always welcome!
Debs154
Manchester, United Kingdom
“I liked this apartment.”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I agree that this apartment is a little tired but it does not look any different from the photographs on here, in fact it now has a flat screen TV although I didn't watch it.. However it's in a great location and is extremely well equipped. It's close to restaurants and Playa Jardin. I liked the fact that I was left in peace there for the week without worrying about what time the cleaner would come in. The only down side for me was that the balcony only really gets a couple of hours sun in the mornings although there is the roof top pool which is lovely you have to take up your chair from the apartment as there are no loungers up there. I would stay here again.

15 May 2017
Thanks for your very straight forward review. I strive to let my guests know before they book that the apartment, while comfortable enough for most guests, is not a five star hotel accommodation but rather basic, economical, private, extremely well located with amazing views. I truly appreciate your feed back! BTW, repeat guests get a small discount off their rent. :D
Marie-Elz...
“Great no frills option, good lication”
Reviewed 11 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We are staying here for 2 weeks and overall are pleased and would come again in future. The appartment is really well located in a pedestrian part of Puerto de la Cruz which has a very pleasant atmosphere and character, with plenty of cafes and places to eat and drink.

It's easy to walk to all the main parts of town. Also for non drivers, it's very near the bus station which could be very handy.

The appartment was immaculately and tidy on check in, and Daniel's local contact Esther has been very helpful with all our enquiries. We have everything that we need.

I would say the decor and equipment is now getting a little worn and outdated, and bits and pieces of new kitchen equipment would be a good idea (new frying pan) and also that a few bits of maintenence need to be taken care of (shower head is loose). Overall fairly minor issues. and reflected in the very reasonable price. I understand Daniel has an arrangement with a local maintenance man.

Also worth mentioning, the pool area (on the roof) is very clean and tidy, and is a real sun-trap, lovely for catching some much needed winter sun.

12 Feb 2017
Thanks for your kind review. I will be returning in a couple months to replace kitchen items, sheets, towels and anything else that is needed along with making the small repairs mentioned. Yes, the apartment/decor is a bit faded, but, as you pointed out, that is the main reason for the budget pricing. I welcome you to return any time. I will ask Esther to replace the frying pan you mentioned as soon as she can. Thanks again. Daniel
pwwwwwwww...
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“great stay in 607daniela”
Reviewed 17 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

we loved our stay ,the flat is described by the owner as small but we liked it as it very close to the centre of the town and almost a flat walk to shops and sea front

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: it was like useing a friends flat .great
Liked least: the shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
John G
“Great location”
Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment for two, wonderful months. It is very central with access to several lovely beaches, the town and local amenities. It is very comfortable and well equipped for self catering and lots of choices of places to eat if you are not into cooking.Daniel is a great host, providing handy tips and support for his guests. We had a relaxing,stress free holiday. We loved it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lack of stress and the location
Liked least: Having to come home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tilton11
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great location”
Reviewed 29 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Small but perfectly formed apartment right by the old bus station in the old town.
Fully furnished with everything you would need for a self catering holiday
Beds were so comfortable with new mattress toppers
Not the biggest apartment in the world but certainly value for money and who spends hours in the apartment when your away? We just use it for a base to explore the wonderful Puerto de la Cruz
Will certainly stay here again

Rooms Location
Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing