This is not 4* It is 3* at best. The service at reception is awful, when we arrived late at night we were left to find our room on our own! No offer of help and we had to return twice to ask for a better explanation of directions to the room. The room is grotty, sticky carpets and cockroaches in the bathroom! Not a pleasant site. The tv never worked and we were told conflicting stories as to why it is not working. I told reception that the remote is probably at fault as it cannot turn the tv on. On the last day a service technician came and said the remote does not work!
The food was mediocre, if you like familiarity then you are in luck as the menu is the same every single day. The one saving grace was breakfast was half way decent. The pool only gets sun for a short time of the day due to it being surrounded by buildings. We never used it and drove to the beach instead. The entertainment is fantastic, if you are 65 yrs old. Otherwise it will drive you crazy as it is elevator music played live.
Tenerife is a wonderful place and Puerto De La Cruz is really charming with very helpful and welcoming people. This hotel however is a joke. Best to avoid and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort is located on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canaries. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful black sand beaches like Playa Garden or the fabulous selection of parks, museums and historical monuments. It is essential to visit the leisure complex Martianez Lagos, created by the artist Cesar Manrique in Puerto de la Cruz during any stay. The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood near the beach. This location is perfect for enjoying all the activities of the island and the subtropical gardens that surround the resort are a great way to relax after a day of hiking or beach sports. The rooms are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms have a separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony or terrace and a safe. There is also a mini bar (extra charge). With regards to services, the Blue Sea Puerto Resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, health club and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Puerto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotasa Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Puerto Resort Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz