Me and my partner just have arrived yesterday from 1 week stay in the one of the 3 blue sea hotel. Firstly, it was hard to find the resort because of the different types of names of the 3 hotels. I t was not clearly said anywhere, as I personally think it is really important for the first time travellers in this area to be recognised. We had taken the "all inclusive" board, which is completely NOT all inclusive. Things such as safe, TV, Wi-Fi (inside the room & the lobby), and beach towels for changing to the clean ones where charged. This is completely not all inclusive. Regarding to the hotel it is not a 4 star at all. The furniture is poor and old. Rooms are equipped with the old furnitures and dark old looking colours. When we asked to change the room, because it did not look at all like we have seen through the "Low cost holidays.ie" pictures. We were given a room in the building on the opposite side "Bonanza" hotel. No much of a difference. Also the superior rooms are exactly the same just a bit bigger. Not worth the money. In our room we had few problems; the safe didn't work at all, balcony door didn't lock. The mattress on the beds felt like sleeping on the ground. Food is poor. I am not a picky person, but this was poor and cheap food. No proper juices or coffee. Exactly the same selections everyday. Restaurants are poorly set.All the meals are buffet. Looks more like a canteen. What surprised the most was the carelessness of one of the receptionist, when we gave back the beach towel to get the deposit back he handed me the money and told me to go back to the reception office and throw in the towel myself. Spa was just a joke. Very disappointing stay! Not a 4 star at all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort is located on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canaries. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful black sand beaches like Playa Garden or the fabulous selection of parks, museums and historical monuments. It is essential to visit the leisure complex Martianez Lagos, created by the artist Cesar Manrique in Puerto de la Cruz during any stay. The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood near the beach. This location is perfect for enjoying all the activities of the island and the subtropical gardens that surround the resort are a great way to relax after a day of hiking or beach sports. The rooms are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms have a separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony or terrace and a safe. There is also a mini bar (extra charge). With regards to services, the Blue Sea Puerto Resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, health club and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Puerto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotasa Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Puerto Resort Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz