This hotel is not a 4 star. There are 3 different hotels all across the road from each other. We stayed all inclusive. Breakfast was the best meal. The bacon, sausage and tomatoes were the only things I ate. We never ate lunch there, and hardly ate any dinner. The food was cold, there wasn't much choice and there wasn't a lot of options for children (they served chicken nuggets for breakfast rather than dinner) so most nights we went out somewhere else to eat. I only enjoyed and ate a proper dinner once out of 7 nights. The food is defiantly not the best. And breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the different hotels, so breakfast and dinner were served in one and lunch in another. 'All Inclusive' is food at meal times certain drinks at the bar and everything else is an added extra. No pack lunch offer. Cocktails extra charge. Safe extra Charge. Mini bar extra charge, Taking food and drink up to the room extra charge. No food served after dinner, and no drinks available after 23.30 (the bar is meant to be open til 00.00. Evening entertainment saved the day and made our stay at the hotel much more enjoyable. However I really didn't like the Falcon Show as thought it wasn't appropriate. The rooms are big. The bed was uncomfortable. But there was room service everyday and was clean. Decor is a bit out dated. Never used the pool. The north of is Island is much cooler and more overcast than what the south is. Loro Parque is about 15 mins away. Most other attractions Siam Park, Aqualand, Jungle Park, Monkey Park are all south. Transfers and public transport is quiet expensive so were glad we hired a car. The Hotel is ok for a family budget, but a holiday is what you make it. And we were out everyday and spent minimal time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Resort is located on the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canaries. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful black sand beaches like Playa Garden or the fabulous selection of parks, museums and historical monuments. It is essential to visit the leisure complex Martianez Lagos, created by the artist Cesar Manrique in Puerto de la Cruz during any stay. The Hotel is located in a residential neighborhood near the beach. This location is perfect for enjoying all the activities of the island and the subtropical gardens that surround the resort are a great way to relax after a day of hiking or beach sports. The rooms are designed and equipped to make your stay as pleasant as possible. All rooms have a separate bathroom, air conditioning, balcony or terrace and a safe. There is also a mini bar (extra charge). With regards to services, the Blue Sea Puerto Resort also has an outdoor swimming pool, pool bar, health club and tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Puerto Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Blue Sea Puerto Puerto De La Cruz
- Hotasa Puerto De La Cruz
- Blue Sea Puerto Resort Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz