Stayed three weeks in Eden in November. Situation is really very beautiful, the garden is absolutely fantastic and very well kept, gardeners are workin all the time. The rooms also are well kept, nice furniture, but don't (if possible) take a standard studio, you can find yourselves in a very small room without any view whatsoever. We got first a room against high stone wall, dark, you couldn't even see the sky. Naturally we couldn't imagine to stay three weeks there and the young guy in reception was very kind and helpful but couldn't change the room before the next day. So we had to keep our belongings packed two days, could unpack only next afternoon. To avoid this problem, take superior studio or a apartment, superior studios are in a different building and in every sense from another planet.
Breakfast was average, a great plus was the fruits, lots of them. We had even half board (because there are not many restaurants near Eden) and there was indeed a lot of food in the buffet but must admit that it was not very tasty. Good ingredients but no spices at all, not even salt. When being in Spain you expect a little more taste, garlic, chillies etc.
Puerto de la Cruz is a nice Spanish town, not only tourists, so anyway we enjoyed our time there and in Eden, can recommend it but avoid the stone wall studios.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Vacacional Eden. Eden Esplanade Apartments Eden Luz Studios(renovated) Eden Esplanade StudiosThe Eden of your holiday.The perfect place for everyone who wants to visit Puerto de la Cruz and play golf. The beautiful views of Mount Teide, the Ortova valley and our gorgeous garden will bring you into the holiday mood. Spend an unforgettable time in a calm environment with stunning panoramic views. Spend an unforgettable holiday in the Parque Vacacional Eden, thanks to the quiet surroundings, the excellent and friendly service, studios and spacious apartments, massages, sauna and other options for your free time.The 12,000 m² park offers a variety of exotic plants and entertainment choices. There are 3 swimming pools, one is covered, one heated in the winter (23 ºC), one is a nudist pool (10th floor with a beautiful view) and one is for children.Various games can be played: Minigolf, petanque, garden chess, tennis and table tennis. There is a playground, a Pilates room and a sauna (with a massage expert). Free Wi-Fi available in the lobby ans 2 times a week there will be a live performance.There are a total of 151 studios and 73 apartments.In our restaurant Guacimara a delicious breakfast and dinner buffet is served. For lunch one can chose between the buffet or order from the menu.On the exterior terrace you can enjoy a choice of dishes “a la carte” and beverages.In our cosy café on the 9th floor, you will have a lovely view and can enjoy soups, snacks, Canarian specialities, sandwiches, ice cream, beverages and cocktails.There is a free shuttle bus which takes you to the city center, except Saturday afternoons and Sundays.The Holiday Park Eden is certified to the ISO 9001 and Environmental ISO 14001.Parque Vacacional EdenPuerto de la Cruz, Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parque Vacacional Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Vacacional Eden Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Parque Vacacional Eden Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz