Honestly, rating this hotel as 3 stars definitely leads to make a mistake by the prospective traveller: The hotel can hardly be classed as 1 star:
- we've stayed during "low season", during Xmas and New Year. Hardly the peak summer season. Towels changed every two days.
- hot water supplied via a heater (note: not even a boiler) located outside the room on the balcony, fed up by compressed gas. Just warm water, forget about pressure.
- Internet access? I haven't seen it. Possibly in the bar, but I haven't personally verified it.
- Poor illumination on the corridors. Dubious clealiness in the common areas.
- Lifts almost unusable. Still when usable, their dimensions hardly meet 3x3 ft.
I think the local authorities need to get a good grip on the situation. As I said, 3 hotels is over-rating this hotel quite severely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Lavaggi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lavaggi Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz