For a 3 star hotel very nice, rooftop swimming pool with lots of sunbeds and no shade except under a parasol. Very conveniently located for rental car trips and also for the buses. A short walk to the old city and the beach. A big Corte Inglés supermarket just around the corner with a good selection of goods and good prices. Rooms were average, we had a very spacious room, with a balcony to the west facing a hotel and it's swimming pool. Rooms on the other side of the building did not have a very nice view (a big sports arena) and no sunshine during the day or evening. To find a parking space was something of a nightmare but we managed to succeed all 6 days that we had the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1970, GF NOELIA was totally modernized and renovated in June 2004. The apartments are designed as exterior studios, distributed on six floors. There is background music and air conditioning throughout the building. The roof terrace has a swimming pool, large solarium and marvelous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your GF Noelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Noelia Playa Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Noelia Playa
- GF Noelia Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz