Even though boked this in august 2013, hotel contacted when we had already arrived in tenerife to say they had over booked and cancelled our boking. However when we insisted they said someone had checked out early and a room was available. The room however was ground floor, interior,no window or ventilation. Just three beds and a table squashed into a room. The 'balcony' overlooked a public corridor which led to a bar with people constantly walking past. The cooker had no markings on the knobs so you did not know if it was on or off. Fridge was thick with old ice with one shelf. We checked out.
On the positive side this hotel has a great location and might suit you if you don't intend to spend any time in the room or expect daylight or ventilation and don't need or want to cook. Bath looked extremely dated too with yellow dirty bath and mould.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Plaza Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Park Plaza Puerto De La Cruz
- Puerto De La Cruz Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Hotel Apartments
- Park Plaza Apartments Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz