This was definately a good value hotel. I stayed here with my husband and we had an All Inclusive board basis which offered very varied dishes on a daily basis. The staff were always very helpful and polite.
The rooms were quite basic but comfortable. The hotel very clean and within about 15 mins walk to the town centre.
Fantastic relaxing holiday. Would recommend for both families and couples though we stayed at the end of the season so probably less children around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz