The hotel was excellent value for money - we stayed half-board. It was very clean, and we found the staff pleasant, helpful and hardworking. The (buffet) meals were copious, with a good selection, and the quality reasonable.
The room was somewhat dated, but quite adequate. We had a large balcony overlooking the pool, but didn't suffer any noise. The pool was a bit chilly - but it WAS December!
We didn't use many of the hotel facilities as we are hikers, and headed out every morning. This hotel is particularly good for this, as it is only a few minutes (flat) walk to the bus station, from whence you can catch a bus to virtually anywhere in Tenerife - including both airports, if you want to avoid expensive transfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz