if you put all the niggles about this hotel down on paper and read them singularly you would think "Whats the problem ?"....the problem being is if I had wanted a 3 star and paid a three star price then OK but not when you've paid for 4 star and not got that.The lobby area was "all fur coat and no knickers" plenty of marble and a glass lift but the rooms were very tired, could do with a coat of paint and new grouting in B/rooms.Furniture was stained. The sheets were clean and starched but mine had a hole in it. You were not allowed to take drinks from the bar into the restaurant (right next door) and when a beer was requested at the table the bottle was brought but no glass.....you were expected to drink from the wine glass. The restaurant had all the ambiance of a British Rail canteen and I should imagine in high season it could be a right scramble.pleasant area but NOT 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz