My wife and I stayed for 2 weeks in January. This is an outdated dreadful hotel masquerading as a 4 star. The restaurant queues were massive, the food tasteless, luke warm and overcooked and the soft drinks and juices were watered down squash. The hotel leaked like a sieve when it rained and WiFi seldom worked anywhere, let alone in the bedrooms. Staff were generally unhelpful and the drinks on AI were not always the same as those, of the same name, purchased with cash. Find somewhere else to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acclaimed Hotel in Puerto de la Cruz and located almost 100 metres from Playa Jardín, one of the last projects by Canarian artist César Manrique. The Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa offers a wide range of services which cover the needs of all our clients. Our Welcoming facilities, including our Wifi spot, will satisfy all kinds of clients, adults and children, since we have all the necessary qualities to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gema Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Turquesa Playa Hotel
- Gran Hotel Turquesa Playa Tenerife/Puerto De La Cruz